Movement is part of what makes your life complete. Three times a week FitLabPGH brings you 1 minute movement tips and lifestyle hacks. This week we show you some outdoor tips that hopefully encourage you to move with friends, be a good outdoor citizen and be consistent. Don’t forget- we release new podcast interviews every Sunday afternoon/evening.
Category Archives: YouTube & Instagram Videos
Movement is part of what makes your life complete. In 2017 FitLabPGH brought you 3 YouTube/Instagram videos each week with movement tips and lifestyle hacks.
Not everyone is an athlete, but everyone can move and make movement a regular part of life. Have fun with movement and check out all our podcast episodes with interviews of people in the PGH area…get some more ideas for movement from our 2018 interviews.
For the final week of 2017:
Three times a week Movement Tips and Lifestyle Hacks on our YouTube channel: YouTube and on Instagram This week Menachem Brodie of Human Vortex Training gives us 2 tips and a reminder video to enjoy movement as part of a healthy lifestyle…for stress relief and fun too!! New videos next week, but no new podcast episodes until 2018 (in less than 2 weeks).
1) FitLabPGH Presents: 1-Minute Fit Tips w/ Human Vortex Training: Stay Hydrated Through the Winter
2) FitLaPGH 1-Minute Fit Tips w/ Human Vortex Training: Watch the Calories in Winter Warming Beverages
3)Take Time to Move and Play this Holiday Season
This week talking about a home suspension trainer, an outdoor adventure and a tip from our upcoming podcast interviewee, Coach Menachem Brodie of Human Vortex Training…all designed to remind you that movement is part of what makes life complete!!
1) Keep a Suspension Trainer Hanging Around the House for Holiday Season Resistance Training
2) It’s Beginning to Look Like the Holiday Season in PGH…But You Can Still Get Outside & Move!
3) FitLabPGH Presents 1-Minute Fit Tips w/Human Vortex Training: Take Advantage of Winter Sun
This week an idea for a quick easy meal and two unique ways to help make movement a part of your life, even during busy times.
1) FitLabPGH Holiday Season Hack: Egg Bakes for a Grab-and-Go Breakfast
2) Home Fitness Holiday Hack: Place Kettlebells in Strategic Locations to Sneak in a Workout
3) Add Indian Clubs to Your Holiday Wish List…Your Shoulders Will Thank You
This week a few reminders that no matter what the weather #optoutside and enjoy the fresh air. Try out some resistance training activities on your deck or patio.
A reminder– we are back with a new podcast interview this Sunday- South Park Trail Runners!!
1) Holiday Season Hack: Make Time for Movement with Toys for Training at Home
2) More Home Fitness Holiday Hacks: Surge Fitness Trainer Slosh Pipe
3) An Addition to Your Home Gym Holiday Wish List: the Steel Mace (a.k.a. the Gada)
This week a few reminders that no matter what the weather #optoutside and enjoy the fresh air.
A reminder– we are taking this weekend off…no new podcast release…but look for our fun interview with South Park Trail Runners on 12-3-17.
1) Fall Fitness Reminder: Cold, Wet Weather Doesn’t Mean Hibernation Until Spring
2) Thanksgiving Week Fit Tip: Grateful for the Ability to Get Outside and Get Moving
3) FitLabPGH Thanksgiving Recap: Movement and More
This week a couple movement tips from one of our podcast guests Dr Carmen Connolly, DC and a reminder to make movement a priority, preferably with friends to help hold you accountable.
1) FitLaPGH Presents Fit Tips with Connolly Chiropractic: Pt 2 – Get Up and Move
2) FitLabPGH Presents Fit Tips with Connolly Chiropractic: Pt 3 – Stuart McGill’s Big 3 Back Exercises
3) Friday Fit Tip: Don’t Be Afraid to Have Fun
This week two from FitLabPGH and 1 from Carmen Connolly, DC of Connolly Chiropractic. Check out our interview w Dr Connolly coming up on Sunday, 11/12/17
This week- reminders that the changing season doesn’t mean you need to give up on moving. Try new activities and/or make the decision to brave the elements with the proper clothing and #optoutside.
1) Labrador Weather: Get Outside and Embrace the Changing Seasons & Cooler Temps
2) Halloween Highlights and November Movement Motivation
3) Winter is Coming…Ideas for Meeting Your Fitness Goals Despite the Cold